Request for porters: Ripped models

Post any game models you have extracted but not ported here!

Moderators: Dazzy, iheartibuki

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Request for porters: Ripped models

Post by Dazzy »

Sometimes you dont get respect for the models you port, yea, not all the time you get respect for every model you port. People might not be interested in them, its not their problem if they arent interested in them, if you like the models you port, then good, we do not port models to get popularity or anyone to like our models, we do this because we like the games we port from and we enjoy this hobby. When you say "I get no respect for the models I do successfully release" it sounds like you are doing this just for people to recognise you in the community and you are doing it just for popularity... no offense though, it just sounds like that.

You do know that this forum doesnt have alot of members that are active? There isnt many people to help you around here, and even if there is, not everyone has time to help due to real life stuff. I would happily help people, but this week is my only week i can do alot of stuff, due to me being off school, and when im back at school i cant render or port or help people much.

The thread has been around for 2 days, which means maybe not everyone has seen this yet.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Amen mah dazelicioussausagefest bro... amen.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Post by king.neko212 »

Preach gurl , Preach :ohn:

skyye , just port what you want and like , doesnt matter if others like it or not...
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

don't be too hard on yourself, if it was that easy, i would do it to... but i'd rather do other stuff so... :LOL:

i mean there are so many other important things in life to worry about, and porting models isn't going to make you any money. i'd much rather spend my time on web sites where i can meet asian women he he he :). hmmmm asian women meow meow bow wow he he he <3
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

LOL! :D I know myself would be hard if I was on dem Asian wemen sitez! They yummeh! :megusta:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Hahahahaha oh yeah, you know it man, asian women are where it's at!

So yeah, skyye, like I said, don't be do hard on yourself, I fail all the time. We fail all the time. Just listen to the guys and switch to Blender 2.49b and you will see the help gets a lot better.
king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Post by king.neko212 »

you know , im azn :ggl:

and im a strong independent wimin :ggl: :lick: :ohn:
Skyye13
Custom Rank: Failed Loser

Post by Skyye13 »

Thanks for the support, guys... I just thought it would be fun to rip some models, and present them for people to work on, as a sort of starter-type thing.

I really liked the Trine games, especially the character Zoya, so I was hoping someone would help me with these... I have no skill when it comes to repairing UV mapping, and my ability at rigging is minimal X3

So you see, other than a few people on deviantart, you guys are all the help I can find. The people on deviantart are usually busy with their own releases, though, so I was really hoping someone here would have the time to help me out :)
Anx

Post by Anx »

Skyye13 wrote:Thanks for the support, guys... I just thought it would be fun to rip some models, and present them for people to work on, as a sort of starter-type thing.

I really liked the Trine games, especially the character Zoya, so I was hoping someone would help me with these... I have no skill when it comes to repairing UV mapping, and my ability at rigging is minimal X3

So you see, other than a few people on deviantart, you guys are all the help I can find. The people on deviantart are usually busy with their own releases, though, so I was really hoping someone here would have the time to help me out :)
Repairing UV mapping and port to XNALara
ImageImage
done
I'm waiting eagerly for your rigging.

EDIT
Rigging and skinning done
Last edited by Anx on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyye13
Custom Rank: Failed Loser

Post by Skyye13 »

WOW :D
You did a great job repairing that model, Anx!

She looks great :3

Is anyone up for rigging her, now that Anx has worked so hard to fix her? :)

Like I said, my rigging experience with bones is minimal, I usually use a biped for rigging, and in those cases the model in question isn't a human, but a mecha or vehicle with separate limb sections.