Character Model Requests

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

Runa

Re: Character Model Requests

Post by Runa »

Piers wrote:No Isaac. You will not have those. Go to facepunch. They do Dead Space. :facepalm:
You have to understand that not only people often need time to make good XNA models (unless you want a crappy model with original bones names hard to pose, bad weights and ultra shiny skin/clothes), but also not everyone might be interested in rigging/porting certain characters from certain games. Not to mention that, like Someone said, a lot of games are not even possible to rip, or very hard to extract. If you don't appreciate a community, then I see no point in being a part of it. You want to be an active user here? You're welcome of course, but only if you show some respect for the porters and stop posting negative comments. Thanks.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Post by king.neko212 »

Hey , since you people started porting from DW7 , may i request some characters ^^ ??

i know that all of those are DLCs , so i hope you can get them :D

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

We cant get em yet, Steven was/is working on a script to import the files I believe... I have all the DLC files tho :)
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
danniellahill

Post by danniellahill »

TRDaz wrote:We cant get em yet, Steven was/is working on a script to import the files I believe... I have all the DLC files tho :)

oohhhh thats good to know :3 id love to have Da Qiao/Xiao Qiao/Diao Chan's DW3 costumes ^^ those are my faves :D gotta love the old school costumes hehe
Rybat Grimes

Post by Rybat Grimes »

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to make a quick little mod for me? I would do it myself, but I get errors and I don't know how to fix all that.

I'd like someone to take the fingerless gloves from Reyes' model here http://kamsonx.deviantart.com/art/Josli ... -361503728 model, and put them on Lara's Upgraded model?
rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

Post by rballad »

http://gearsofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Alex_B ... edEdit.jpg
will somebody pretty please do alex brand of GOW J? I know Goreface13 on devianart has it, but he seems has no intention to upload it. Or at least give me the upk file, she is the only character i want
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Tali'Zorah Vas Normandy's Alternate Outfit (Armor) from Mass Effect 3 please :)
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

TRDaz wrote:Tali'Zorah Vas Normandy's Alternate Outfit (Armor) from Mass Effect 3 please :)
There's this one that TheJoeBlack already did... or you referring to a different one?

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Tali-A ... -330462304
Snake

Post by Snake »

Will anyone be doing BioShock: Infinite models? The only thing I can do (as of now), would be to ask around if somebody could port Booker DeWitt (http://images.wikia.com/bioshock/images ... 285%29.jpg) and/or Elizabeth (http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets ... ry-top.jpg). I'd be very grateful. The only reason why I'm asking; is because I don't have enough money to buy the game... Again, I am asking, not demanding. So if no-one will do them, then I'll have to do them in (hopefully) the not so distant future.
.:Someone Else:.

Post by .:Someone Else:. »

When the game gets supported, I'm planning to port Elizabeth models and Booker one too, and then probably pretty much everything I can from it, including objects like I did with BioShock.

Unfortunately, gildor, the genius behind the main tool to extract these models, is pretty busy so no idea when the game will be supported, even if our semory gave me a glimpse of hope *_*
Bye y'all, was fun while it lasted