Porter
Custom Rank: Hu3Hu3

Heavy Armor

Post by rexil »

┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░Why so Serious?┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░
Runa

Castanic dress

Post by Runa »

"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Tera Models

Post by iheartibuki »

Itz raining nice and schmexy modelz in here! Thanks! :D
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

ssringo

Popori F L18

Post by ssringo »

Popori Female L18 Includes 2 folders of textures. One is alternate color scheme and the other is the original textures. Just copy them into the main folder.

My first try at Tera models. Thought I do an Elin since Human/Elves seem to be porter's preference here. The model name is just the file name of the body I used. Goofy but it helps me keep track of which ones I've done. I used the first face in the file list and a hair I thought looked pretty :D No tail as I brain farted and didn't put one on. I might come back and give her one later if anyone really wants one.

If anyone has a face/hair they like let me know and I'll see about putting it on a model. I'm browsing through to see which ones I like but it does take time to sort through them all (already spent a couple hours sorting the different parts with their textures and that's just the Female Elin in light armor!!).

Let me know if you find any errors. Suggestions/tips are welcome. Still a noob at this but it is pretty cool to finally get results that don't suck :XD:

Side note for Runa: I did figure out the issue I was having. One of the bones wasn't getting parented properly for some reason. Thanks for the help though.
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Cute!! :oh:
Thanks. :D
Saskeni
Porter
Custom Rank: Hachikuji molester

Post by Saskeni »

Ahah gotta use it
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

Human Female Sailor Outfit
http://1drv.ms/VwvjV1
Includes 2 alternate outfit textures and a copy of the original texture as a backup in a separate folder. Simply delete the description in the file name and copy to the main folder. Goofy pose not included :ohn: Model is a little large so you'll probably need to scale her down. I scaled her down the same amount as my Elin model though.

Question for the guys that have ported Tera models before; how do you change hair colors? I don't see any textures for anything other than silver/gray/white/whatever I've been using. Do you have to mess with them manually?
Last edited by ssringo on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

Castanic Female Sailor Outfit
http://1drv.ms/VwFAQW
Includes 2 alternate outfit textures and a copy of the original texture as a backup in a separate folder. Simply delete the description in the file name and copy to the main folder. Goofy pose not included :ohn: Model is a little large so you'll probably need to scale her down. I scaled her down the same amount as my other Tera models though.
Last edited by ssringo on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.