Dragoona online

Post any game models you have extracted but not ported here!

Moderators: Dazzy, iheartibuki

rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

Dragoona online

Post by rballad »

two models. they are in original format, you need fat importer by fatduck in xentax. There are bones, but dunno why the meshes didn't move with them.
huw00
http://www.mediafire.com/?9v4kvvbd13lxw9n
caw00
http://www.mediafire.com/?d53o5x5b6a44lsp
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Dragoona online

Post by iheartibuki »

Holy wow damn! :D
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

alpha920

Post by alpha920 »

looks hot, id love to see more from this game.
rballad

Post by rballad »

alpha920 wrote:looks hot, id love to see more from this game.
If the bones work, i will probably get more models.
fat importer
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=7901
There is a link to his Skydrive. You don't have to be a member to access the link
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

i really hate the way fatduck codes his scripts; he really is way too over-protective of his work, but it does look like weights are coded in. there is an auto-weight variable in his code but it looks like only for queen's blade. can't say for sure cuz his code is an utter mess of purposely obscured crap.
rballad

Post by rballad »

semory wrote:i really hate the way fatduck codes his scripts; he really is way too over-protective of his work, but it does look like weights are coded in. there is an auto-weight variable in his code but it looks like only for queen's blade. can't say for sure cuz his code is an utter mess of purposely obscured crap.
judging from the picture, there is an auto weight variable. perhaps 3dsmax version? fatduck said skinning and animation won't work for 3dsmax 2013. But i am using 3dsmax 2011, so it's supposed to work
alpha920

Post by alpha920 »

got it from max to blender but it doesnt look like there are any working bones on the model. reason? these bones may be used for something else, I dont know the game but the bones are not part of the model vertex weights so thats why it wont move the model. unless Im missing something, anyone have another explaination?
rballad

Post by rballad »

alpha920 wrote:got it from max to blender but it doesnt look like there are any working bones on the model. reason? these bones may be used for something else, I dont know the game but the bones are not part of the model vertex weights so thats why it wont move the model. unless Im missing something, anyone have another explaination?
Like Semory said, probably only fatduck himself knows the explanation
Runa

Post by Runa »

I hate that importer too. I never managed to make it work properly in Max and it looks like he's not able to suggest a working solution either. Put it aside immediatly.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

I tried the importer and the weights work fine when you import the Skeleton (.bone) file first =)

Some bones on arms may need reparenting^^