Dragoona online

Post any game models you have extracted but not ported here!

Moderators: Dazzy, iheartibuki

Runa

Re: Dragoona online

Post by Runa »

Nice :)
I had tried the script with another game and I couldn't get the models textured, not functional. Even the tool's creator said that it was very weird and didn't know why that was happening, lol.

Also, there is a beta script for DMC3 models. Even if they are very LQ and old, it's a pity that he didn't update it.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

Runa wrote:Nice :)
I had tried the script with another game and I couldn't get the models textured, not functional. Even the tool's creator said that it was very weird and didn't know why that was happening, lol.

Also, there is a beta script for DMC3 models. Even if they are very LQ and old, it's a pity that he didn't update it.
That's weird xD actually he should be able to help you out lol

What does the DMC3 script do actually? Does it import anything?
Runa

Post by Runa »

.:Someone:. wrote:
Runa wrote:Nice :)

That's weird xD actually he should be able to help you out lol

What does the DMC3 script do actually? Does it import anything?
Uhm I remember I could import DMC3 Dante, but I don't remember if there were bones or not. Plus, no textures. The script says that DMC3 is beta, so I suppose that is the reason...
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."