Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Re: Dead or Alive Series Models

Post by RoxasKennedy »

^ You stole my post. XD
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
alpha920

Post by alpha920 »

.:Someone:. wrote:i just say it here on this posts now so i MAYBE get less PMs that call my work crap while itz not even my work
wow, somebody actually said your work was crap? theres only one person I know that produces a lot of garbage but I wont say his/her name, most people know who that person is though. wether its your work or not I always repected how you pretty up the models before releases. your portray of the models are also respectable considering you actually put time into making a presentation release art unlike most people they just use the model t-pose screenshot, lol. I dont see why anyone needs to complain considering its ingame bones/rig but I guess some people are just ignorant and dont even realizes it, lol.
gradd08

Post by gradd08 »

Stick Loves work in general is pretty Night and Day comparison to certain other porters out there, for somebody to insult your ports they are either trolling you or just a moron. There are a lot of models that i've seen released that I won't even touch because the quality is so poor, and that clearly is not the case with your guys models, as all of them are very well done.

All of your guys hard work is greatly appreciated.
kylem

Post by kylem »

people shouldn't complain about the quality of these models, or the difficulty they have in posing them...
they should either port them themselves, or grasp a basic understanding of bones heirarchy before posing them.....
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

Yeah well..thanks for the nice words guys^^

Didn't meant to cause drama here really >< I only wanted to make it clear to future complainers. Hope i won't recieve any hate-PM about Kokoro schoolgirl now.
I should have kept my identity secret lol xD it's like they all know i'm crofty so they randomly smash PMs at me.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Assuming some of those people even notice or bother to read. :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

^ Don't count on it! We have a request section that is a separate board and yet people won't stop putting their requests in the recap section! DX
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Arenthor

Post by Arenthor »

.:Someone:. wrote:
Arenthor wrote:
.:Someone:. wrote:Seriously people -.- I'm sick of all these stupid ''this is hard to pose, her feet are too big, her hair/ skirt has too many bones''-comments. Sorry to say it like that but come on. XNALara and XPS are posing programs. And well.. write complaints to Team Ninja if you want because these already are the SIMPLIFIED ingame rigs. I mean i don't HAVE to fix the skirt/hair bones you know... I could leave them like they are and then you'd know what's really hard to pose.
Sorry but srsly... if you don't like it don't use it.
Yeesh. It's not like I was saying it was a huge deal or I hated it or you did something wrong. I made an observation. It IS hard to pose. Can't we leave those reactions over on TRF, it's not like I insinuated it was anyone's fault. :(
Yeah and i didn't say it directly to you^^ It's just that i get hell of a lot messages saying the same crap all over again^^ people even ask me to 'fix' the rig because some parts don't move correctly while they do if you just take two other bones and move them^^ I don't say that to anyone directly, i just say it here on this posts now so i MAYBE get less PMs that call my work crap while itz not even my work
Okay, well I understand that then, and I am sorry if maybe my post acted as a catalyst for something like that. I thought I was just making an observation. Pretty sure everyone knows how I appreciate all the endless hard work people put into these, I try to actually let people know it. :)
ran76

Post by ran76 »

.:Someone:. wrote: I mean i don't HAVE to fix the skirt/hair bones you know... I could leave them like they are and then you'd know what's really hard to pose.
Sorry but srsly... if you don't like it don't use it.
maybe you should consider adding a bunch of fake bones just to mess with people :mis:
Demons run when a good man go to war.
ringeladingdong
Custom Rank: The Shadow of DINGDONG

Post by ringeladingdong »

Thanks for the Kokoro models :Someone: <3
Awesome work as always.