Dead or Alive Series Models

Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Arenthor

Re: Dead or Alive Series Models

Post by Arenthor »

iheartibuki wrote:^ You must not look down very often then. :)
No, I wear socks practically all the time, except when I am showering (or changing them of course, so don't even say it :lol: )
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

Kokoro (Bunny and BunnyWhite Dlc) from Dead or Alive 5
Property of Team Ninja and Tecmo Koei
I do not own anything.
Use for in-character fanart only.
Download
Mod edit: LINK IS DEAD
* no backface culling
* Wet versions also in folder
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

"Tifa" Bunnies! :D

:hug:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
PoophairJones

Post by PoophairJones »

xD
no prob
I do not own anything.
Download
* no backface culling
* wet version also in folder
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Lol wasn't somebody supposed to be touring Berlin this week :D?
Arenthor

Post by Arenthor »

oh God, posing her hair is brutal... lol. Ah well. :p
PoophairJones

Post by PoophairJones »

Seriously people -.- I'm sick of all these stupid ''this is hard to pose, her feet are too big, her hair/ skirt has too many bones''-comments. Sorry to say it like that but come on. XNALara and XPS are posing programs. And well.. write complaints to Team Ninja if you want because these already are the SIMPLIFIED ingame rigs. I mean i don't HAVE to fix the skirt/hair bones you know... I could leave them like they are and then you'd know what's really hard to pose.
Sorry but srsly... if you don't like it don't use it.

No problem for the model btw. Here is another.

Kokoro (Schoolgirl) from Dead or Alive 5
Property of Team Ninja and Tecmo Koei
I do not own anything.
Download
* no backface culling
* wet version also in folder
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

.:Someone:. wrote:And well.. write complaints to Team Ninja if you want because these already are the SIMPLIFIED ingame rigs. I mean i don't HAVE to fix the skirt/hair bones you know... I could leave them like they are and then you'd know what's really hard to pose.
lol that would be funny to see.

"Deer Teem Ninja!
Plez make simpler ingame rips so we can easily use the models of your characters which we ripped from the game!"

:LOL:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Arenthor

Post by Arenthor »

.:Someone:. wrote:Seriously people -.- I'm sick of all these stupid ''this is hard to pose, her feet are too big, her hair/ skirt has too many bones''-comments. Sorry to say it like that but come on. XNALara and XPS are posing programs. And well.. write complaints to Team Ninja if you want because these already are the SIMPLIFIED ingame rigs. I mean i don't HAVE to fix the skirt/hair bones you know... I could leave them like they are and then you'd know what's really hard to pose.
Yeesh. It's not like I was saying it was a huge deal or I hated it or you did something wrong. I made an observation. It IS hard to pose. Can't we leave those reactions over on TRF, it's not like I insinuated it was anyone's fault. :(
PoophairJones

Post by PoophairJones »

Arenthor wrote:
.:Someone:. wrote:Seriously people -.- I'm sick of all these stupid ''this is hard to pose, her feet are too big, her hair/ skirt has too many bones''-comments. Sorry to say it like that but come on. XNALara and XPS are posing programs. And well.. write complaints to Team Ninja if you want because these already are the SIMPLIFIED ingame rigs. I mean i don't HAVE to fix the skirt/hair bones you know... I could leave them like they are and then you'd know what's really hard to pose.
Yeesh. It's not like I was saying it was a huge deal or I hated it or you did something wrong. I made an observation. It IS hard to pose. Can't we leave those reactions over on TRF, it's not like I insinuated it was anyone's fault. :(
Yeah and i didn't say it directly to you^^ It's just that i get hell of a lot messages saying the same crap all over again^^ people even ask me to 'fix' the rig because some parts don't move correctly while they do if you just take two other bones and move them^^ I don't say that to anyone directly, i just say it here on this posts now so i MAYBE get less PMs that call my work crap while itz not even my work