Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Dead or Alive Series Models

Post by MisterHentai »

Chirolesassin! ;)
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Vader7

Post by Vader7 »

I am having some problems with both the latest models for Bayman and Eliot:
- For Bayman, there is something wrong with the arm textures. They appear dark and not in the same color as the skin.
- For Eliot, when extract the files it seems that they are corrupted and when I load it in XNA or XPS it comes out completely black without textures.

Can you please fix these problems?
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

Vader7 wrote:I am having some problems with both the latest models for Bayman and Eliot:
- For Bayman, there is something wrong with the arm textures. They appear dark and not in the same color as the skin.
- For Eliot, when extract the files it seems that they are corrupted and when I load it in XNA or XPS it comes out completely black without textures.

they appear completely normal to me :? Are you using Cochrane's Normal Map shader ? ( I'm using it and it looks good on mine )
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
Vader7

Post by Vader7 »

Bluej97 wrote:
Vader7 wrote:I am having some problems with both the latest models for Bayman and Eliot:

they appear completely normal to me :? Are you using Cochrane's Normal Map shader ? ( I'm using it and it looks good on mine )
I believe I don't know what you are talking about.
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

About Eliot, I haven't heard this problem from other people. It would be best to download the model again.
Vader7

Post by Vader7 »

Love2Raid wrote:About Eliot, I haven't heard this problem from other people. It would be best to download the model again.
Ok, now it works fine. Thanks !!!
L2R, are you going to finish the rest of Tina's outfits especially costume 4 and 6?
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Good to hear! Sure, I will do all Tina outfits. :)
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Did the recommended suggestions help, or are you still have trouble with this?

If so, can you send a screen shot of your issue. Thanks. :)
Vader7

Post by Vader7 »

This is the problem that I am having:
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Yep, that definitely doesn't look right... Have you tried the latest version of XPS? I tested both 10.9.5 and the last version of XNALara and both seemed fine. Did you copy the files to a different directory. Not sure if a lightmap file or something is missing.

I did notice a problem with the normals being flipped on the right hand. I will post an update for that tomorrow.