Runa's WIP list

Post your WIP Lists here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Runa's WIP list

Post by Dazzy »

Dont get your hopes up about ASBR, alot of Playstation games are hard to get models from. Thats why Uncharted or God of War has never been extracted, at least someone made a bit of progress being able to get Heavenly Sword models.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Runa

Post by Runa »

Yeah, I know... but I hope it will be extractable anyway XD lol mostly for Raiden... 'cause Dante (I hope :P) will be extractable from DmC. Raiden is a so-hard-to-get character ;_;
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Very true, I notice that about PlayStation exclusive games and the general lack of model availability in comparison.

But then Bayonetta was a multiplatform game too, and since that and MGR are from Platinum Games and no doubt using the same engine resources etc, I would just assume it will be a similar situation. Hence why ASBR "might" be easier.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

^ I think Bayonetta models were mainly from the 360 version, Bayo models dont seem that bad to port tbh, they are already rigged and everything, just needs renaming which takes ages as the bones are just numbered I think and add extra textures xD
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Ventrue
Custom Rank: Frequent Lurker

Post by Ventrue »

All of them were ported from the x360 version, and they needed a bit more than just renaming the bones. :P

I'm just here for the boobs.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

lol
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Dafuuuuuuuuuu?! xD I thought they were simple but I guess not xD
Runa

Post by Runa »

Almost ready! :D face is still not fully poseable, mouth is missing from the textures too, so it's not probably included in the game. Eyes and lashes work, though. The rest seems to be fully poseable. See bigger size for better details.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Runa

Post by Runa »

Come to me, baby :pi:

ObscureMemories
Custom Rank: I'm a lil' bit Super!

Post by ObscureMemories »

Err yes please! I want the last two on right lol and the vest version. I noticed how tricky the coat models likes to be when posing lol
really requires a good eye on a good pose lol
Look at me! I'm on a high horse!