Custom Rank: w

Re: DmC (Devil May Cry)

Post by Love2Raid »

THAT's what I'm talking about! :clap: :thumbup:
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

Not giving a shit is awesome xD I still get pissed when i see dA crappers or that weird KamsonX guy mocking about ''mimi was ported, mimi but his has original rig''(you know..some models have a awful ingame rig... I love how Runa manages to make the DMC4 models useable AT ALL because their face has over 140 bones ffs ><) I also get a short moment of upsetness when seeing suff i had on my list since ages suddenly poping up on dA..but I just unwatched the crappy XNALara groups so i don't bother anymore xD

I'm always reading wip lists and i respect then. I know people on here do that cause we respect each other afterall ><
Always waiting for best quality ;D because that's what makes porting fun in the end -.- I dunno how fil survived with that shitty import-export crap lol xD I already get bored when i do weapon packs and basically import and export .objs and mesh.ascii's lol
Runa

Post by Runa »

True, DMC4 models are terrible speaking about facial bones @_@ sooo many!!!

Anyway, did you get my pm? I've sent you two Dante models with the basic conversion :D took your time of course, I just wanted to be sure that you have received them :3
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

Runa wrote:True, DMC4 models are terrible speaking about facial bones @_@ sooo many!!!

Anyway, did you get my pm? I've sent you two Dante models with the basic conversion :D took your time of course, I just wanted to be sure that you have received them :3
Oh crap yeah sure xD Will dl them right now >< Read it while homework...thought i answered xD
Have to finish his face rig a bit more ^^ It looked horrible last night so I'll tweak ><
ObscureMemories
Custom Rank: I'm a lil' bit Super!

Post by ObscureMemories »

Runa wrote:I have Dante, Kat and other stuff in my wip list since ages. I'm pissed to see that Dante was already released on DA... but I'm not gonna stop. Even because we care about quality here, more than speed and such.

I just hate when people ask me: "but didn't 'user' release this yesterday?"

Yes, but maybe they should start to read my WIP list. Anyway, apart from the default version, four more versions of him will be ported. Same for Kat, monsters and other stuff :D
Have you seen that dante? He's eyes are red!!! that user puts no effort into his releases I swear.
Look at me! I'm on a high horse!

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

ObscureMemories wrote:
Runa wrote:I have Dante, Kat and other stuff in my wip list since ages. I'm pissed to see that Dante was already released on DA... but I'm not gonna stop. Even because we care about quality here, more than speed and such.

I just hate when people ask me: "but didn't 'user' release this yesterday?"

Yes, but maybe they should start to read my WIP list. Anyway, apart from the default version, four more versions of him will be ported. Same for Kat, monsters and other stuff :D
Have you seen that dante? He's eyes are red!!! that user puts no effort into his releases I swear.
I saw it and he said "remove it in XPS".... Dude, your supposed to do that yourself if you actually want your ports to look good :pi:

Thanks for the demon Runa, cant wait for the epic Dante models, im not gonna use the crap thats on DA lol xD
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
ObscureMemories

I know right xD

If your going to port models. atleast take your time, find the errors. YES even if it's a clear to see plain as days error like eyes. Fix it. Don't expect us to fix it after you uploaded it. That's why I never use his models. I would rather wait, and use a model from our group. I don't want something low quality, I want something that passion and time went into it. I think a few people on DA only want the credit and to throw out models like it's the end of the world in 24 hours. I say NO!

Runa

Post by Runa »

The red eyes problem wasn't really related to XPS O_o the issue is caused but the missing opacity and the original texture that is red, he simply didn't recolour it. I don't know how this could be fix with the posing studio, but I edited it in Photoshop and applied transparency.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
ObscureMemories

Runa wrote:The red eyes problem wasn't really related to XPS O_o the issue is caused but the missing opacity and the original texture that is red, he simply didn't recoloured it. I don't know how this could be fix with the posing studio, but I edited in in Photoshop and applied transparency.
Oh looks like he didn't have a clue himself then. :/ completely different solution to fix it.

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Runa wrote:The red eyes problem wasn't really related to XPS O_o the issue is caused but the missing opacity and the original texture that is red, he simply didn't recoloured it. I don't know how this could be fix with the posing studio, but I edited in in Photoshop and applied transparency.
I knew it wasnt anything to do with XPS :lol: This is the reason he cant even port good, he doesnt even know that the colours on meshes being different means they need recolouring. He should learn more before even porting another model.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.