Halp!

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Runa, Love2Raid

Scooter
Custom Rank: ?

Halp!

Post by Scooter »

Hey, I'm looking into set up models in xps on my own instead of relying on other people. But I dont even know how to begin. I have a few models from models resource I would like to import. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good tutorials for this? Thnks!
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Re: Halp!

Post by ProtocolX27 »

The nature of getting models into Blender can vary by game and format, but the process of exporting to XPS relies on using specific naming formats for skeletons & materials. I'm not help with the XPS side, but I would recommend starting with identifying which games you are trying to get into Blender first and then secondly working on the XPS process. Unreal models may be easiest to start with since there are importer plugins for Blender.

Start with tools like Noesis & UEViewer to at least start interacting with models or getting content, and then work into Blender and then eventually export in the correct format to XPS. I know this is heavily over simplified, but it takes learning some of this stuff one step at a time. There isn't really a simple A to B process.
Anx

Post by Anx »

Sounds heavily over complicated.
If he start with tools like Noesis, why he should not exporting from Noesis to XPS directly? Nhttp://xnalara.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1139

BTW
He looking to point him in the direction of some good tutorials for import models in XPS :roll: I don't know any good tutorial. :pi:
Does not exist in XPS under "Commands" a possibility to execute a C# Import/Export script, since "XPS 10.9.8.7.6.5.4 -- Countdown Script Edition" ? :idea:

He have a few models from models resource? Which 3D file format?? .fbx .smd or .tga ...
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Hey Eva, what ever happened to xnalara.home-forum.com? LOL I didn't even realize it was taken down till now.
XNAaraL
XPS Author

xnalara home-forum is now xnalara forumotion dot com

Post by XNAaraL »

semory wrote:Hey, what ever happened to xnalara.home-forum.com? LOL I didn't even realize it was taken down till now.
Hey sweet professor,
I think that I am the person who should explain it:

:idea: Just a new Domain name --> http://xnalara.forumotion.com/ -- the same thing what has happened to Sticklove :pi:

Nice that someone noticed it :mrgreen: