iheartibuki's n00b WIP

Post your WIP Lists here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: iheartibuki's n00b WIP

Post by iheartibuki »

semory wrote:Oh wow, I didn't even recognize her!
LOL, I wouldn't have either if I didn't look her up. I started with Tekken 3 so.... :P

Ya, started with Tekken 3, then played the first Tag, skipped slow ass 4, played 5 and 5 DR, played 6 BR then now Tag 2. :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

iheartibuki wrote:
semory wrote:Oh wow, I didn't even recognize her!
LOL, I wouldn't have either if I didn't look her up. I started with Tekken 3 so.... :P

Ya, started with Tekken 3, then played the first Tag, skipped slow ass 4, played 5 and 5 DR, played 6 BR then now Tag 2. :)
I started with 5, then to 5 DR, then 6 BR and now Tag 2! :D
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

TRDaz wrote: I started with 5, then to 5 DR, then 6 BR and now Tag 2! :D
Cool! Tekken 5 is a very good game, some would argue better than 6 and TTT2 in terms of mechanics. I wish you had a PS3 so I can play with you.
Last edited by iheartibuki on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

iheartibuki wrote:
TRDaz wrote: Ya, started with Tekken 3, then played the first Tag, skipped slow ass 4, played 5 and 5 DR, played 6 BR then now Tag 2. :)
I started with 5, then to 5 DR, then 6 BR and now Tag 2! :D
Cool! Tekken 5 is a very good game, some would argue better than 6 and TTT2 in terms of mechanics. I wish you had a PS3 so I can play with you.[/quote]
Tekken 6 failed... the story mode made it really crap imo. At least TTT2 is better than T6. I know! I wanna play wid you and Steve! D:
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

I started with Tekken 2 in the arcade, then got it for Playstation. Never played the first one because I was too busy shoving quarters into Killer Instinct :lol: I have all of the other Tekken games and next month I'll have TTT 2. I better get some practice, it's been a while. I think T5 was a huge improvement over 4, T4 is my least favorite of the series.
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

Arch-vile wrote:I started with Tekken 2 in the arcade, then got it for Playstation. Never played the first one because I was too busy shoving quarters into Killer Instinct :lol: I have all of the other Tekken games and next month I'll have TTT 2. I better get some practice, it's been a while. I think T5 was a huge improvement over 4, T4 is my least favorite of the series.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!! Haha ya KI was very fun to mess around with, but for some reason I never really got into its fight system. They did have tournaments at the local arcade when it was still around. Sadly arcades are now few and far between, the only one I know of is Tilt at Solano Mall and it's quite a drive from here. They do have fighters there but most of the kiddies flock to the DDR machines.

Do you have a PS3 btw? When you get your TTT2 maybe we can have a few matches? :D Maybe you, Steven and I can create some lobby room or something for schtickylove members.

Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

iheartibuki wrote:
Arch-vile wrote:I started with Tekken 2 in the arcade, then got it for Playstation. Never played the first one because I was too busy shoving quarters into Killer Instinct :lol: I have all of the other Tekken games and next month I'll have TTT 2. I better get some practice, it's been a while. I think T5 was a huge improvement over 4, T4 is my least favorite of the series.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!! Haha ya KI was very fun to mess around with, but for some reason I never really got into its fight system. They did have tournaments at the local arcade when it was still around. Sadly arcades are now few and far between, the only one I know of is Tilt at Solano Mall and it's quite a drive from here. They do have fighters there but most of the kiddies flock to the DDR machines.

Do you have a PS3 btw? When you get your TTT2 maybe we can have a few matches? :D Maybe you, Steven and I can create some lobby room or something for schtickylove members.
I'm getting it for the PS3, I don't have a headset though :cry:
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

Don't have a head set either, so all trash talking will have to take place in the PS3 virtual keyboard, LOL! Steven and I are bustin' tonight. Let us know what your PSN is and we'll add you, or at least I'll add you.

iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

Have I ever told you guys how much I HATE baking and working with light maps!?!?

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Why is Unknown there?! :p
Tip for lightmaps:
open in PS, go to blur>gaussian blur and blur by 3 pixels. Then go to image>adjustments>hue/saturation and make lightness up to 30 :)
This lowers the shadow intensity as it looks like really dark shadows from the image, nice work tho :D