Problem with poses

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Runa, Love2Raid

smaugmyte

Problem with poses

Post by smaugmyte »

Hi, I've installed Xnalara yesterday and I'm having problems with poses. When I download a single pose or a pose pack and put it into the "poses" folder, nothing shows up after clicking on "add poses" inside the poses folder... I'm using the 11.8 version... any suggestions?
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Re: Problem with poses

Post by XNAaraL »

smaugmyte wrote:Hi, I've installed Xnalara yesterday and I'm having problems with poses. When I download a single pose or a pose pack and put it into the "poses" folder, nothing shows up after clicking on "add poses" inside the poses folder... I'm using the 11.8 version... any suggestions?
Hi,
I am the author of XPS 11.8 (not the author of XNALara, neither XNALara 9.7.8 nor XNALara 9.9) and I do not know anything about a menu item called "add poses" inside the poses folder :ohn:

1th Load a character, using "File-->Add model(s) ..."
2nd Apply the pose to the (selected) character, using "File-->Load pose ..."; or using Drag&Drop from the "poses folder" (Windows Explorer) over a character inside the XPS 3D View.
smaugmyte

Post by smaugmyte »

XNAaraL wrote:
smaugmyte wrote:Hi, I've installed Xnalara yesterday and I'm having problems with poses. When I download a single pose or a pose pack and put it into the "poses" folder, nothing shows up after clicking on "add poses" inside the poses folder... I'm using the 11.8 version... any suggestions?
Hi,
I am the author of XPS 11.8 (not the author of XNALara, neither XNALara 9.7.8 nor XNALara 9.9) and I do not know anything about a menu item called "add poses" inside the poses folder :ohn:

1th Load a character, using "File-->Add model(s) ..."
2nd Apply the pose to the (selected) character, using "File-->Load pose ..."; or using Drag&Drop from the "poses folder" (Windows Explorer) over a character inside the XPS 3D View.
What I meant to say was that after putting the .pose files inside xps 11.8\xnalara_xps\poses, when I try to add them to a model using "load poses" inside the program no poses are found to be loaded.... what am I doing wrong? It's in the "poses" folder that I need to put the .pose files right?

Edit: Just discovered that if i keep the .pose files in the desktop the program sees them and i can use them. Dunno why this happens tho.
SteeLisPain7

Post by SteeLisPain7 »

Try saving it as a generic item (the option is on the last tab)