FINAL FANTASY

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Re: FINAL FANTASY

Post by Bluej97 »

Dazzy wrote:much male. :LOL:
he looks prettier than lightning and he suffers from the same-face syndrome :LOL:
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah SE's face templates are becoming very obvious now.

For me, I always see a variation of Aerith or Cloud for alot of the pretty adult characters, and when it comes to the rori's and shouta's, they are practically the same as well.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
fatslacker
Custom Rank: Noobster

Post by fatslacker »

Gah, he totally is pretty. Prim and proper, so ojou. Ugh gahdemet. I wish they'd include Auron and Yang to balance the androgynous cast. Or are they considered bishounens too? :LOL:

Okay, so Team Ninja is somehow involved in this upcoming arcade game (pardon me being a johnny-come-lately). As from what I've read, they're overseeing the graphics department. Something tells me there's gonna be "leused assets". Tifa eerily reminding us of Kokoro might not be coincidental. Heh.
Unpersoned
Rikku
Custom Rank: Albhed

Post by Rikku »

MisterHentai wrote:WOW!

After 15/16 years, it has finally happened!

Im Looking forward to this and to get it on my phone. Aswell as the FF7 Remake. Uggh so much final fantasy news. Cant wait for 15 either. and I really hope they add rikku and rinoa to the dissidia game later one :3
´╝▓´¢ë´¢ï´¢ï´¢ò ÔåÆ Memories are nice, but thatÔÇÖs all they are
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

You'd think they'll already announce Rikku just for the waifu bait. :LOL:

Plus Rikku, Team Ninja designed .... :dats:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Rikku
Custom Rank: Albhed

Post by Rikku »

lol, She is just the best in my eyes and <3
´╝▓´¢ë´¢ï´¢ï´¢ò ÔåÆ Memories are nice, but thatÔÇÖs all they are
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

I think Ramza looks feminine because he almost looks like a girl from doa :snathink:

"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Because Ramza is based on you! That's why he so BRUE! :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Very Uncovered. Much announcements. :o

So it's no wonder this game took so damn long, because of all the ridiculous amount of extra media tie-ins i.e. the Final Fantasy XV Universe.

Unlike how FFVII, XII and XIII had extra releases and were handled over the years since their respective main game's releases, XV will have many extras happening all at once, right now and later this year! :pi:

Shame the game's release date got leaked before (30th September) the Uncovered event, but at least all these extras were hidden until now.

So we have ANIMEDESU in Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV. 1st episode avaliable now and all later for free. (Looks like it's animated by Madhouse as usual :lol: )

HORRYWOODDESU in Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV. (This one no doubt added that extra time and resources to make! But hory sheeeet, a new CGI film that is in-universe canon as well)

Justice Monsters V. The game's minigame avaliable on mobile platforms, Windows 10, and of course, in-game itself.

Final Fantasy XV Platinum Demo. A side game that is free and avaliable now. Also unlocks bonuses for the main game.

Seriously, this is one hell of a risky move by SE and I hope they can recuperate and do well after this. It's like they took all the lesson learn't from before, especially with FFVII and FFXIII, and just going out with a bang right now. Hope the game doesn't suck otherwise it could be Spirits Within levels of money loss. :LOL:

And yet they are still remaking FFVII. How in the hell. :lol:

Oh and since they were looking into bringing airships into this game. Well fuck ...... it's the car! :oh:
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I'm. so. excited.
:excited:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.