Character Model Requests

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

The_M@d_Demobot
Custom Rank: Avid Transformers Fan

Re: Character Model Requests

Post by The_M@d_Demobot »

I managed to compile a DL of all the models that I requested in my list. It's all there, including some weapons like rifles, heavy machine guns, and melee weapons. My only resquest is that someone here could take the time to work on some of the textures. They don't even have to be in XPS for me, just usable in Max or leave the format as-is.

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a7lxy ... acters.zip

If I may squeeze in one more request: I'm also working on a medieval fantasy project alongside the Transformers project, and I'm hoping that someone could rip Sauron and the Black Captains from Shadow of Mordor.

Here is the maxscript needed to rip from the game: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12317
"Source Filmmaker Amateur and aspiring young writer."
Brefeer

Post by Brefeer »

The_M@d_Demobot wrote: If I may squeeze in one more request: I'm also working on a medieval fantasy project alongside the Transformers project, and I'm hoping that someone could rip Sauron and the Black Captains from Shadow of Mordor.
Hahaha, it's already hard to find old xps models, so you can dream about that. :roll:
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Brefeer wrote:
The_M@d_Demobot wrote: If I may squeeze in one more request: I'm also working on a medieval fantasy project alongside the Transformers project, and I'm hoping that someone could rip Sauron and the Black Captains from Shadow of Mordor.
Hahaha, it's already hard to find old xps models, so you can dream about that. :roll:
What old models are you talking about? Shadow of Mordor is a new game, nobody has ported anything to xps from it.

Besides, not all games have tools you can readily use to extract the model. It really isn't a question of where to get them more like how to get them.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
g0reface
Custom Rank: anti plagiarism porters

Post by g0reface »

^ please stop reply ... you do not help at all lol
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

g0reface wrote:^ please stop reply ... you do not help at all lol
If you're directing this at me I don't get it. At all.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
The_M@d_Demobot
Custom Rank: Avid Transformers Fan

Post by The_M@d_Demobot »

Forgot to mention that the model has a sweet transition from the usual black armor textures to this white/orange hot texture whenever he attacks. It'd be pretty cool if the model could have those different textures when used.

"Source Filmmaker Amateur and aspiring young writer."
Ndoki

Post by Ndoki »

Not sure if these are even possible, I tried ripping them myself (as I own the discs) but couldn't even find how to do that.

I'm looking for Bayonetta, specifically the Princess Peach outfit she has in Bayonetta 2.

I'm also trying to get one of Ganondorf from SSB Wii U. This one is especially important because I want to cosplay as him and having a poseable reference would help a TON with making sure everything is the proper scale.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

the bayo2 one is not possible yet but maybe soon, as i know someone who's working on it. the ssb one is possible... if xnalara is not necessary maybe someone can just send you the model.
Ndoki

Post by Ndoki »

semory wrote:the bayo2 one is not possible yet but maybe soon, as i know someone who's working on it. the ssb one is possible... if xnalara is not necessary maybe someone can just send you the model.
Well I'd need to be able to move it around in 3d. Posing isn't really necessary, especially if it's in the T-pose already, but I'd like to be able to remove his cape.

TBH the best would be if I could get it in pepakura so I could isolate each piece of armor, but from what I've heard that takes a ton of work.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

I deleted the game a couple months ago, but let me check my external hard drive to see if I still have some of the models...