One Piece Series

Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

Re: One Piece Series

Post by rballad »

just as i thought, after hyrule and smash bros it will be op red's turn.thanks daz.
yes that's mean i can get models of doflamingo and the final boss
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Nami (Swimsuit) from One Piece Unlimited World Red
Property of Ganbarion and Bandai Namco
I do not own anything.
Use for in-character fanart only.
DOWNLOAD

This model is XPS only. The model includes optional items of her weapon, and an alternate eye texture.
Save images at a high percentage to avoid edges that aren't smooth on the final image.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

:dats:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Saskeni
Porter
Custom Rank: Hachikuji molester

Post by Saskeni »

How did you get that cell shading effect in xps ?
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

I explained it to someone else on dA, this is what i wrote:

"Okay, well here are the basics:
- The base meshes have a render group of 21_ with one texture, this makes the model not be affected by light and looks alot better for cell shaded models.
- I separated the base meshes into pieces that have a similar colour aka all skin one mesh, bra one mesh, pants one mesh etc.
- I created textures for each of these separated meshes that would be used as the cell shading (for example skin_sh on this model) these all had colours representing the original texture and it's needed colours for cell shading, for these colours i used in-game screen shots to use a colour picker, and pick out 3 colours used on these parts of the model, you can either do the same, or create darker colours from the base colour and create a texture like i did, or use my texture as a base for yours.
- I then duplicated the base meshes, made these duplicated meshes have a 27_ render group and used 3 textures, a diffuse for cell shading (which was a dark grey colour with a dark grey alpha, you can use it if you need to), a norm map for the part of the model (i used flat norm map because that is all i had), and the shader texture i had just created.
- And there you have it, do this for all meshes you duplicated and check the model in XNA and it should work out :)

Hope thats easily understandable, if you have any questions just ask."

You can use that if you want to do the same effect in XPS.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
06pori
Porter
Custom Rank: Gimme Gimme Octopus

Post by 06pori »

Dazzy wrote:I explained it to someone else on dA, this is what i wrote:

- The base meshes have a render group of 21_ with one texture, this makes the model not be affected by light and looks alot better for cell shaded models.
- I separated the base meshes into pieces that have a similar colour aka all skin one mesh, bra one mesh, pants one mesh etc.
- I created textures for each of these separated meshes that would be used as the cell shading (for example skin_sh on this model) these all had colours representing the original texture and it's needed colours for cell shading, for these colours i used in-game screen shots to use a colour picker, and pick out 3 colours used on these parts of the model, you can either do the same, or create darker colours from the base colour and create a texture like i did, or use my texture as a base for yours.
- I then duplicated the base meshes, made these duplicated meshes have a 27_ render group and used 3 textures, a diffuse for cell shading (which was a dark grey colour with a dark grey alpha, you can use it if you need to), a norm map for the part of the model (i used flat norm map because that is all i had), and the shader texture i had just created.
- And there you have it, do this for all meshes you duplicated and check the model in XNA and it should work out :)

thanks for your explain!
i will try it for her!
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Nami (15th Anniversary) from One Piece Unlimited World Red
Property of Ganbarion and Bandai Namco
I do not own anything.
Use for in-character fanart only.
DOWNLOAD

This model is XPS only. The model includes optional items of her weapon, and an alternate eye texture.
Save images at a high percentage to avoid edges that aren't smooth on the final image.
Saskeni
Porter
Custom Rank: Hachikuji molester

Post by Saskeni »

Dazzy wrote:I explained it to someone else on dA, this is what i wrote:

Thanks a lot, it looks wonderful, i don't know how you figured this out but it's awesome

i'll try to use it for my Bakemonogatari porting project ! :)
Runa

Post by Runa »

Thanks for the Nami models, Dazzy :hug:

I'd love to also see Zoro, I don't think I have any model of him lol.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

No problem!
I'll be porting more, Zoro will be ported at some point :)