Character Model Requests

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

sunshangxiang
Custom Rank: Dynasty warriors

Re: Character Model Requests

Post by sunshangxiang »

isn't possible can make some "siren blood curse"s characters and monster from ps3 port??
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

Does anyone know if it is at all possible to extract custom characters from ArcheAge? I would love to render my Cleric... But as far as I know, I heard it was hard to crack the models from the game... If anyone knows how to or can help, id appreciate it a lot.

It would be these 2 models here, but in different attire that is, if anyone can help please let me know

~Cheers, Vince
trexjones

Post by trexjones »

RTB has finally started bringing Hyrule Warriors models across to Gmod! Would love it if someone could give Darunia a solid XNALARA conversion! Here's the GMOD link... http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =356969181
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Converting from gmod isn't very great... they dont have the amount of bones as the original model would have. Would be better if we could get an update on warriors tools for the game, if possible of course lol.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
trexjones

Post by trexjones »

Gotcha!

Well, here's a link to the Facepunch thread that has all the files in it... I'm not entirely sure how RTB got it out of there for GMOD or what tools were used, but maybe someone here has some idea. I love the models from this game, so hopefully someone can do something...! http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1437498&page=2
seramasumi
Custom Rank: lovely

Re: The Witcher 2 : Assassins of Kings

Post by seramasumi »

do you have model Tania The Hermit from skyrim?i love that girl so much,please give me that model,i thank you so much!
ozzman
Custom Rank: Sleeping Dragon

Post by ozzman »

can we get the Nude version of Ajay Ghale from Far Cry 4 ? it's from one of the missions, not sure if we can get it though, but i want it <3 :ohn:
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

ozzman wrote:can we get the Nude version of Ajay Ghale from Far Cry 4 ? it's from one of the missions, not sure if we can get it though, but i want it <3 :ohn:
Pretty sure Kamson would be porting that along with a ton of FC4 models if he found the files already.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
trexjones

Post by trexjones »

Has anyone had a chance to take a look at theHunter: Primal? Some of those Dinosaur models are incredibly cool! Would love to see those pulled outta there!
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Guys... anyone wanna take a crack at rigging the model ripped directly from our other favorite PS3 game (after Tekken and DoA of course)

Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!