Character Model Requests

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

Neof06

Doa 5 lisa model

Post by Neof06 »

Hi everybody,

i need you for find this model please
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Re: Doa 5 lisa model

Post by thePWA »

Neof06 wrote:Hi everybody,

i need you for find this model please
I think its probably Google translate's fail/fault but...

...you do sound so self-entitled that we must kowtow to your whim.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
ozzman
Custom Rank: Sleeping Dragon

Re: Character Model Requests

Post by ozzman »

been dying for Mileena from Mortal Kombat Deception
newuser

Post by newuser »

Can anyone port the bless online female elf base model (the one with just the body,hair, eyelashes etc.)? I'm talking about this one.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could do it. I tried doing it myself by using noesis and notepad++(I can't use blender nor 3dmax etc.) to convert the obj file which you can find inside the model folder I linked above, but It doesn't look exactly like I expected it to look like. The face looks slightly different, it doesn't have any bones and it misses a few parts of the lower body(right leg for example).

Thanks in advance :)
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

ozzman wrote:been dying for Mileena from Mortal Kombat Deception
No way to get that other than making mods atm, but ive asked about getting MKA models and Mileena has the same costume in that, so im hoping I can get that model :P
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

newuser wrote:Can anyone port the bless online female elf base model (the one with just the body,hair, eyelashes etc.)? I'm talking about this one.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could do it. I tried doing it myself by using noesis and notepad++(I can't use blender nor 3dmax etc.) to convert the obj file which you can find inside the model folder I linked above, but It doesn't look exactly like I expected it to look like. The face looks slightly different, it doesn't have any bones and it misses a few parts of the lower body(right leg for example).

Thanks in advance :)
I have just answered your pm.
ozzman
Custom Rank: Sleeping Dragon

Post by ozzman »

any Chance for Zhuge Liang from Dynasty Warriors 5 + his fan?
Oyikell

Post by Oyikell »

Hello boys and gals... umm I'm was just passing by with a question... there has been a storm around the porting of DOA models(AFAIK). And since the main porters are taking a break or quited the port of the models(tottaly respect that), I was wondering... is really that difficult to port DOA5/DOA5U models to XPS???. Because I would like to port them (and I mean all of them... and ofc the ones that hasn't been ported yet). Is there anyone that can explain me how to do that???. I'm just tired to wait for another porters that makes a lot of promises but at the end.... nothing(For the record, I'm not talking garbage of any of you guys, I'm talking about other porters... HONEST!!!).

If the info is too sensitive to share here, please send me a PM.

I'm getting bored waiting for new DOA5 ports, so I want to try this to enhance my skills in porting.

Thank you.
ozzman wrote:been dying for Mileena from Mortal Kombat Deception

AFAIK, there is no way to port MKD models to XPS. But a DA user (UndeadMentor I think), has released a meshmod of Mileena using her MKD outfit. You should look over there. Believe me... she's worth the search.
Kcthanagarathos
Custom Rank: God of Alignment

Post by Kcthanagarathos »

Do people still do models for the PC Marvel Heroes game?

I was wondering if someone could do Magik.

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Only problem with Marvel Heroes is getting the textures, the guys on Facepunch havent ripped her. Ive been trying for almost a week to get the textures i want from the game but with no luck.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.