Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Soul Calibur Series Models

Post by MisterHentai »

Yep it's pretty much how they are. :(
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

WuHT wrote:Good stuff, I prefer this SC5 Ivy with much more subdued colours.

For the end user, is there a way we can resize her hands on our end ? (common problem with pretty much all SC5 models).

As a side note, the SC5 model proportions generally appear to have larger hands/heads and shorter legs. Is it just me ?
If you're using XPS you can play around with the scale sliders, I typically resize mine to around 80%. But mind you you will also have to the size of the weapon because that becomes smaller too. I'd say scaling the weapon to 120-125% will probably do the trick.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

WuHT
Custom Rank: Soul Calibur Fan

Post by WuHT »

iheartibuki wrote:
If you're using XPS you can play around with the scale sliders, I typically resize mine to around 80%. But mind you you will also have to the size of the weapon because that becomes smaller too. I'd say scaling the weapon to 120-125% will probably do the trick.
I am interested in this.

Im' using XPS 10.9.6. If this is not the right version you're referencing lemme know!

I know i can resize the entire model with the scaler. What i did is make 1 model with everything visible but the hands, and then make another model with only the hands visible but scaled to 0.8 ish. The trick is to align the shoulders/elbows to make sure the 2 models sort of overlap, but obviously this is probably not an optimal way of doing so.

I've also used the move function for making the individual fingers/hands/digits smaller but end up with stubby fingers/thumbs while the palm of the hand is still big.

This is a bit of an imperfect art, but there is some fun in this I suppose.
---
I appreciate all help provided
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Haha you don't have to do that anymore. :) Download the latest XPS here. You should have an additional set of sliders to cycle through, so rotate > move > scale. Everything is set to 100 and you can scale any bone of the model in any axis. In this case select the right most because that scales the parts in all axes. But before that, select the wrist then select the right most window, set to 80 then voila, you've resized the hands. :D Like I said you will have to offset the scale for the weapons because this will basically scale down any bone that is parented to the wrist. Hope that helps. :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Thanks for the information, Marv. :hug:
Love2Raid

SoulCalibur V - Ivy Valentine (p2)

Post by Love2Raid »

Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine

┬® Namco Bandai/Project Soul
Fanart/educational purposes only, you may not profit from this model in any way. Please keep her in character.
BACKFACE CULLING and ALWAYS FORCE CULLING have to be enabled. Sword/whip are optional items for XPS version, use the handgun option for XNALara (first copy all the textures (be careful not to copy the generic_item as well!) and paste them in the XNALara model folder). Alternative shoe diffuse and spec textures included. Use the bone-scale feature in XPS to edit her body proportions (if you want).

Please do NOT reupload or host elsewhere/redistribute. If there are any problems, just send me a message.

Enjoy. :)

DOWNLOAD LINK

p.s.
- Thanks Marv for the screens. :hug:
- Credit to not again! for the hair diffuse textures. <3
- Boobs were resized for the preview pic. :P
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

It's ze "Bayonetta" Ivy. :ggl:

:lick:

<3
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

That is just amazing <3 :oh:
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

:D
WuHT
Custom Rank: Soul Calibur Fan

Post by WuHT »

I am pleased, a lot of models coming out for the soul calibur series in these last few days
---
I appreciate all help provided