Model Dibs

Post your works in progress here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Runa

Re: Model Dibs

Post by Runa »

Well, I just checked Xentax and read that Heavy Rain will be supported before Beyond Two Souls. Thus I am putting dibs over the characters :pi: (yes, I am obsessed with that game, but I don't regret nothing)
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Can't wait for Madison to be released :pi: Will you be doing all of the story-relevant characters (Lauren, Shaun/Jason, Ethan's wife and stuff like that) or just the 4 main ones?
Runa

Post by Runa »

raidergale wrote:Can't wait for Madison to be released :pi: Will you be doing all of the story-relevant characters (Lauren, Shaun/Jason, Ethan's wife and stuff like that) or just the 4 main ones?
I was thinking about the four main ones, but I could do Shaun as well. After all the poor child is also an important character, since everything that happened was because he was kidnapped and risked his life :P
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Great, I might take dibs on either Lauren or Ethan's wife then :lol:
Runa

Post by Runa »

I was thinking about Lauren too, but I don't mind if you want to port her :D I think I will convert Blake instead (even if he's a bastard lol)
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Runa wrote:Well, I just checked Xentax and read that Heavy Rain will be supported before Beyond Two Souls. Thus I am putting dibs over the characters :pi: (yes, I am obsessed with that game, but I don't regret nothing)
Saw that too. Actually looking forward to Last of Us support as well. Such an awesome christmas if it does get released real soon.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
Runa

Post by Runa »

The Last Of Us has probably the most realistic graphics together with Beyond Two Souls. If they added support to it too would be amazing.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Unfortunately since Beyond/Heavy Rain has a different developer, the format will be different... buuut, it could make it get closer to finding a way to extract them.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Runa

Post by Runa »

Yeah, maybe at some point. I think it's gonna be funny when all those amazing PS4 games will come out :P
Ventrue
Custom Rank: Frequent Lurker

Post by Ventrue »

Hey!

I don't know if I had stated this before, but please feel free to remove my dibs from the opening post, I don't think I'll be porting anything for a while. :/
I'm just here for the boobs.