Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Tekken Series Models

Post by iheartibuki »

.:Someone:. wrote:no prob @ all^^

and yeah will see how the eye thing goes xD Kun looks quite beautiful actually
I have to agree with this, scar and all. :) Hope we get the same feature on the other costumes. Would she be able to have facial expressions too? :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

iheartibuki wrote:
.:Someone:. wrote:no prob @ all^^

and yeah will see how the eye thing goes xD Kun looks quite beautiful actually
I have to agree with this, scar and all. :) Hope we get the same feature on the other costumes. Would she be able to have facial expressions too? :)
Well i will make the mask removeable on her other outfit too.. (made a bone for it on the 1p)
If i manage to make her eyes open i'll make versions of that for both (or all three actually) outfits
and ofc i'll add the missing face bones
deronar

Post by deronar »

It's a great idea, to make facial expression for Kunimitsu. With your skills it's will be pretty easy.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

.:Someone:. wrote: Well i will make the mask removeable on her other outfit too.. (made a bone for it on the 1p)
If i manage to make her eyes open i'll make versions of that for both (or all three actually) outfits
and ofc i'll add the missing face bones
Sounds good! I'm confident you'll pull it off quite easily! :D That should set your Kuni ports apart from the other ports, let's see if Kamil will still fling insults. :lol:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

PoophairJones

Post by PoophairJones »

deronar wrote:It's a great idea, to make facial expression for Kunimitsu. With your skills it's will be pretty easy.
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img854/5387/eyescu.jpg[/im]
Oh that looks nice =)

And yeah i will try to archieve the same i think
Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

Woah, Kuni looks pretty good without the mask.
Arenthor

Post by Arenthor »

Okay, explain it to me like I don't know a thing about this. Cause, well, I don't.

I always thought you couldn't see what wasn't there. Like if you took a piece of clothing away from a character model, there would just be blank (or black) texturing under it because there was never a time that piece of the character needed to be modeled, because they never lost that article of clothing.

So under that assumption, and the fact you cannot unmask Kunimitsu in the game, the assumption is that she should logically not have a face under the mask, because you can't de-mask her and so they never had to make one.

Is this a result of that they DID model her with a face and just never used the option to de-mask her, or did someone go and actually create one for her?
PoophairJones

Post by PoophairJones »

Arenthor wrote:Okay, explain it to me like I don't know a thing about this. Cause, well, I don't.

I always thought you couldn't see what wasn't there. Like if you took a piece of clothing away from a character model, there would just be blank (or black) texturing under it because there was never a time that piece of the character needed to be modeled, because they never lost that article of clothing.

So under that assumption, and the fact you cannot unmask Kunimitsu in the game, the assumption is that she should logically not have a face under the mask, because you can't de-mask her and so they never had to make one.

Is this a result of that they DID model her with a face and just never used the option to de-mask her, or did someone go and actually create one for her?
It's the original face that the devs created and left under her mask. However she has closed, unopenable, eyes under the mask and no movement anymore (because you can't unmask her on default ingame)

However someone managed to glitch the game and make her mask disappear ingame so i think Namco did it on purpose so that people have sth to talk about^^It's similar to a nude model they added in the game files of FF13.... sometimes the devs quite know what people will talk about so xD yeah i think they added it on purpose and what i'll try now is open her eyes and give her full face posing^^

deronar already managed to open her eyes by changing her model i think^^ i'll do the same
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Well that nude Vanille model in FFXIII was part of a cutscene when she decrystalises so at least there was an actual use for that one. :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
kenshiro549

Post by kenshiro549 »

With permission Razkurtd, I release this model

Ling Xiaoyu(School uniform) from Tekken 6

Copyrights by Namco Bandai Games

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/?da9wzj4swzlwwab