Dead or Alive Series Models

Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Re: Dead or Alive Series Models

Post by Love2Raid »

Well, we will see about that... I usually just speak for myself, not for others (unless I know 'em really well). ;)
Anyway, it's just a pose. I can do it myself, it's not such a big deal for me. If everyone thought the same way about it ('every man for himself'), the XNALara scene would just implode, lol. Everybody here depends on others, in different ways. ;)
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Very Nice, L2R :high:
alpha920

Post by alpha920 »

Love2Raid wrote:Well, we will see about that... I usually just speak for myself, not for others (unless I know 'em really well). ;)
Anyway, it's just a pose. I can do it myself, it's not such a big deal for me. If everyone thought the same way about it ('every man for himself'), the XNALara scene would just implode, lol. Everybody here depends on others, in different ways. ;)
unfortunately some people are like that but there are still good people so it doesnt bother me, just saying.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Your Welcome for Ryu L2R and your welcome about the file xD :hug2:

Already said thanks for that model, but thanks.... itz smexii. lolol.

Joe: Maybe, I might get Ryu's files from Gale, he seems pretty simple since he always wears a mask xD

Arenthor: I was the one working on Mila, but im waiting for the script to be updated instead of fixing the weights myself D:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MiddleBoss

Post by MiddleBoss »

Another DOA5 model! :D Not a big fan of those bunny ears xD, but the model looks great! Thanks a lot Love2Raid! :)
I will have to start doing some image, I haven't done anything in a while :oops:
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

WOW GREAT WORK L2R ! :hug2:
MiddleBoss wrote:Another DOA5 model! :D Not a big fan of those bunny ears xD, but the model looks great! Thanks a lot Love2Raid! :)
I will have to start doing some image, I haven't done anything in a while :oops:
Yeah, do you have a DA gallery or anything like that ? :D Would like to see your artworks too ^_^
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Tina Armstrong - bunny

Post by semory »

Love2Raid wrote:Image
I think it's time for me to buy the game now lol. :pedobear:
MiddleBoss

Post by MiddleBoss »

Bluej97 wrote:Yeah, do you have a DA gallery or anything like that ? :D Would like to see your artworks too ^_^
Thanks, but I haven't one yet, sorry :oops:. I wanted to learn how to render before opening a DA account. I followed a tutorial to render in Blender some time ago... and failed xDDD (I'm bad with these things :ohn:), but I admire the porters and people who make renders a lot more since that day xD. I 've to try it again...
semory wrote:I think it's time for me to buy the game now lol. :pedobear:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

MiddleBoss wrote:
Bluej97 wrote:Yeah, do you have a DA gallery or anything like that ? :D Would like to see your artworks too ^_^
Thanks, but I haven't one yet, sorry :oops:. I wanted to learn how to render before opening a DA account. I followed a tutorial to render in Blender some time ago... and failed xDDD (I'm bad with these things :ohn:), but I admire the porters and people who make renders a lot more since that day xD. I 've to try it again...
semory wrote:I think it's time for me to buy the game now lol. :pedobear:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah I see :) Well there are tuts out there like Von's, very easy to follow, but I could try to send you my guide that I gave to Neko and Fully :)

sorry for OT XD
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Ayane (Devil Bunny) from Dead or Alive 5
Property of Team Ninja and Tecmo Koei
I do not own anything.
Use for in-character fanart only.
DOWNLOAD

UPDATE:
DOWNLOAD
Replace the mesh.ascii and .mesh in the folder.

* Ignore problems with eyelashes or any black lines on the preview, they were fixed in the model.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.