Trying to find the old lost Illustrated render group table

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Runa, Love2Raid

Zantetsukens-cut
Custom Rank: Pussy on the chain wax

Trying to find the old lost Illustrated render group table

Post by Zantetsukens-cut »

So Im trying to track down the old Illustrated render group table I came back from a 5 year hiatus and it's like it never existed. I used it all the time and knowing the material usage was a time save back in the day. Look I know they have a bunch of fancy automatic tool nowadays. But thats not me i still prefer the old school methods. And have that would be more convenient then opening up my old mesh mods and seeing what I used 5 years ago
Change is coming soon. We can't keep pretending. We're already BEHIND.
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Re: Trying to find the old lost Illustrated render group tab

Post by XNAaraL »

Such a list that explains the groups with material usage had never existst.
The render groups were my own invention and implementation. The RG were never material related but are shader related.

As I explained to you here,
the RenderGroupNumber table is here.

so long and thanks for all the fish
Zantetsukens-cut
Custom Rank: Pussy on the chain wax

Re: Trying to find the old lost Illustrated render group tab

Post by Zantetsukens-cut »

It sounds like the reaction I get from everyone it's almost hostel. like a weird conspiracy and I'm digging to deep and and about to get assassinated if I keep at it. I didn't hallucinate this I used it all the time it was real. and I feel like I'm going crazy. the last time I seen it it was just updated to include the light Emission Groups it was very well made and left no question about what group did what why and how dose something like that fall off the planet. Fine I give up it seems to be what everyone wants.
Change is coming soon. We can't keep pretending. We're already BEHIND.