Problem with save image and generic item

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Runa, Love2Raid

SpikyRanger
Custom Rank: Newbie

Problem with save image and generic item

Post by SpikyRanger »

So I'm pretty new to XNALara and it's the first time I'm working with generic items. I'm using a .mesh.ascii item that I converted from an .fbx using the Noesis plugin. It works well, just a few problems.

The first one is that when I reopen the scene the software looks for a .mesh file in the folder of the .mesh.ascii I used and obviously can't find it. It gives me the option to select it manually but if I select the .mesh.ascii file it doesn't work and repeats the process. This isn't much of a problem actually, because I can save the .pose file, open the model like the first time and then aply the .pose. It works, though I realised the .png which is created when you save the .pose is blank. This has to do with the second problem.

When I try to save an image, the .mesh.ascii model just isn't rendered. In the software it looks normal, but when you save as an image it doesn't show up. I used it alongside some .xps models and this one was the only one to not show up for some reason.

I guess there is a known solution for this problem but I'm new so I don't know and I haven't found anything yet, so if you know how to solve this please tell me.
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Re: Problem with save image and generic item

Post by Ems »

.ascii format is used for work in progress. XPS will load/render only .xps and .mesh files onto the scene/image.