resize single body part

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Runa, Love2Raid

gunnarhold

resize single body part

Post by gunnarhold »

Hello

I am quite the noob to xna, but i wanted to ask if their is an option to resize/scale a single body part? Like to make a single Arm longer then the other?
Hope you can help me and I wish you all a wonderful day.

best regards
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Re: resize single body part

Post by XNAaraL »

gunnarhold wrote:Hello

I am quite the noob to xna, but i wanted to ask if their is an option to resize/scale a single body part? Like to make a single Arm longer then the other?
Hope you can help me and I wish you all a wonderful day.

best regards
Microsoft XNA Game Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for building video games on the Microsoft XNA platform.
So in the XNA tools, you have to code it self. XNA is not a application that you can run.

In XNALara, a application written by Dusan using the Microsoft "XNA Game Studio" and the Microsoft "XNA redistributable 3.5", there is no option to resize/scale a single body part.

In XPS (XNA Posing Studio), a application written by XNAaraL using the Microsoft "XNA Game Studio" and the Microsoft "XNA redistributable 3.5" and the "Look and Feel" from XNALara, there is an option to resize/scale a single body part, like to make a single Arm longer then the other:

1. Select a bone, like "arm right shoulder 2"

2. Hower over the "rotate" button

3. Click on the button "rotate" to switch into the "move" mode

4. Click on the button "move" to switch into the "scale" mode

5. Move the scale(s) slider to resize/scale a single body part
Taira2032
Custom Rank: Ipsissima

Post by Taira2032 »

I have a question with this too. How do you save it in the xps though? When I save the generic item after having resized by typing scale or edited X Y Z position as well as the rightmost slider for height, for some reason when I save an reload it, it don't want to remember them. Or if I have moved or scaled the root ground bone, again, next time I load it, it's not remembering again. I do tick the save pose as defaut pose and do the modify armature according to current pose but again, some things don't stay. How do I really make it remember its transformations/pose as new default?
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Post by XNAaraL »

"as well as the rightmost slider for height ... when I save an reload it, it don't want to remember them"
:XD: Nice joke. :D Please read "XNALara armature requirement -- root ground rule"

Where there is a will, there is a way, says the writing in Japanese