Nude model for porters/modders only (unfinished)

Post mature models here.

Moderator: ObscureMemories

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Nude model for porters/modders only (unfinished)

Post by Love2Raid »

This is a model that I extracted from Soul Calibur V, but it's actually a Soul Calibur IV model judging from the rig and proportions (and face). Anyway, this is for modders/porters only, as I have done zero work on the porting apart from renaming all her bones and meshes. There are 'seams' everywhere and I did not assign any normal map or spec map or whatever, no readme file, nothing. Every mesh uses render group 7. Some additional textures are included though, but unconverted. Diffuse maps are original, so nude.

The reason why I did not post her in the other thread is, of course, that she isn't 'finished'. You can take her bones and weights to use on a static model or use her as a base for your mesh mods. Whatever you want. You don't have to credit me either, lol. :lol:

If anyone is interested in a full port, let me know and I might consider in the future, but right now I'm disinclined to work any further on her.

Here is the file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zu4orr

Enjoy. :evillaugh:
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Nude model for porters/modders only (unfinished)

Post by iheartibuki »

Is this 00277.nmd? If so Kamil sent her to me a while back. This is actually Pyrrha, believe it or not. Some guys from 8-way run have identified it as her and have actually hacked her head into the game. I've been bugging Kamil to release her but he said she's one of his deleted models (though I think he's lying). :lol: Anyway this might be a good opportunity for me to do a head swap, though I don't think the head and neck fit perfectly.

I already had something in mind for her, think "boss"! :D
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Irishhips

Post by Irishhips »

Love2Raid wrote:http://i.imgur.com/5viXo.jpg

This is a model that I extracted from Soul Calibur V, but it's actually a Soul Calibur IV model judging from the rig and proportions (and face). Anyway, this is for modders/porters only, as I have done zero work on the porting apart from renaming all her bones and meshes. There are 'seams' everywhere and I did not assign any normal map or spec map or whatever, no readme file, nothing. Every mesh uses render group 7. Some additional textures are included though, but unconverted. Diffuse maps are original, so nude.

The reason why I did not post her in the other thread is, of course, that she isn't 'finished'. You can take her bones and weights to use on a static model or use her as a base for your mesh mods. Whatever you want. You don't have to credit me either, lol. :lol:

If anyone is interested in a full port, let me know and I might consider in the future, but right now I'm disinclined to work any further on her.

Here is the file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zu4orr

Enjoy. :evillaugh:
I decided to download her and see can I fix her...the result is good...I had to use eye texture from Harry Potter model

Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

@iheartibuki: OMG yes, how did you know? :shock:
But she looks like Setsuka to me... but only the face, not the body. XD
Anyway, yes, head swaps won't work because this model is not a typical SCV model. I can tell by looking at her hands and the way it's rigged. There are some SCIV models in the files and this must be one of them. There are other nude models though, ones that have the huge hands etc. and the faces fit perfectly on those. ;)

@iriships: Not bad!! She looks pale because the green normal maps need to be converted to purple ones. ;)
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Interesting.

I guess it's proof that Namco Bandai are reusing assets from the previous game then? :o

With all the customisation settings and rip off reused DLC item stuff, not surprising.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

Love2Raid wrote:@iheartibuki: OMG yes, how did you know? :shock:
But she looks like Setsuka to me... but only the face, not the body. XD
Anyway, yes, head swaps won't work because this model is not a typical SCV model. I can tell by looking at her hands and the way it's rigged. There are some SCIV models in the files and this must be one of them. There are other nude models though, ones that have the huge hands etc. and the faces fit perfectly on those. ;)

@iriships: Not bad!! She looks pale because the green normal maps need to be converted to purple ones. ;)
Haha well like I said Kamil sent her to me awhile back when the DOAXVB2 models were hot and peeps were talking about n00d models in the WIP thread at TRF before Mytly came along and snuffed us up. :pi: It was around the time when I was like, "ok, now what am I supposed to do with this?" :lol: I've only got as far as loading the psk file into Blender from Noesis, tried exporting the mesh ascii file but since I didn't know anything about render groups at the time, I only had the mesh converter crashing on me over and over. :oops:

Anyways, Kamil told me to just swap the heads and head bones out. I did compare the heads before and I think this model has a smaller neck than that of Pyrrha's default P1. I didn't know there were "other" n00d bodies in SCV. ;) Hehe all I want is Pyrrha's, I already have something in mind for her (no, it won't be gross, I promise). :mrgreen:

BTW I'll be using this base model for my Virtua Fighter Dural mod.

This model should fit perfectly and would be a good holdover till the real models from VF5 are portable. :)

iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

MisterHentai wrote:Interesting.

I guess it's proof that Namco Bandai are reusing assets from the previous game then? :o

With all the customisation settings and rip off reused DLC item stuff, not surprising.
You only need to compare Unknown's feet to Christie's from TK6, they're the same. >.<

Irishhips

Post by Irishhips »

Love2Raid wrote:@iriships: Not bad!! She looks pale because the green normal maps need to be converted to purple ones. ;)
How I do that? :?
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Oh sorry for the late reply, what you do for XNALara is this:

- select RGB (so everything but the alpha)
- Ctrl + I to invert them all
- copy the alpha and paste it in the red channel
- delete alpha channel

Aaaaaaaand that's it! :ohn:

IMPORTANT
This method is pretty much different for each game that you port models from, so always check if something actually looks good in XNALara...

---
@Ibuki:
Oh wow, that will look amazing with the metallic shader effect! :D
But I thought Virtua Fighter 5 models were already possible to port? I'm pretty certain that rexil ported a Sarah Bryant model once... :?
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

^ They are possible, they just need rigging xD
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.