Nude models

Post mature models here.

Moderator: ObscureMemories

ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Re: Nude models

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Fhead wrote:I understand the reasoning, but they really should just be allowed cause as things stand if people want them they're going to find them anyways, why make them leave sticklove? I understand the fear of sticklove becoming one of "those" forums, but there's ways to keep things "tidy" (so to speak) without outright restricting them.
It has more to do with legal issue than reputation or member activity level. If people are going to make stuff themselves then they don't need easy access to it. There's no reason for site administration to take on potential legal risks if people already have the means of creating or finding stuff on there own. ;)
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Fhead wrote:I understand the reasoning, but they really should just be allowed cause as things stand if people want them they're going to find them anyways, why make them leave sticklove? I understand the fear of sticklove becoming one of "those" forums, but there's ways to keep things "tidy" (so to speak) without outright restricting them.
Please read the rules on this section and you'll find your answer there.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Runa

Post by Runa »

Guys, If you want nude meshmods just go to Deviantart and you will find as many as you want. If you need a certain character that is not available anywhere, maybe request it to someone over that site, not here. We made those rules for a reason, so I would ask you to read and respect them ;) thank you.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Susie (Double pack)

Ride to Hell : Retribution
Developed by Eutechnyx
Published by Deep Silver

Notes
Pack contains both models (clothed and stripper).
DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE

Download Here
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

:thumbup:

Certainly has been a while for something new here. :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
rexil
Porter
Custom Rank: Hu3Hu3

Undead Princess

Post by rexil »

Undead Princess from Divinity Dragon Commander
By Larian Studios
Download
┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░Why so Serious?┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░
muffinman123

Post by muffinman123 »

hey raxil, do you mind reuploading that nude paula from shadow of the damned? thx. I couldn't find anything on tomb raider forum or here, all the links were dead...
ignited_031

Post by ignited_031 »

hi, with regards to the edited mesh mods that can be DLed at DA and other external sources, for example, they only have the textures and no mesh file. How do you get them to work in XNALara? Pretty much all of the nude models I've found outside of sticklove are missing the mesh files.
Oyikell

Post by Oyikell »

Hi there people. How are you doing??. Ummm, I was travelling in DA, and I stepped with some renders of nude rachel and hitomi. I was wondering if you know where can I find them? or if anyone of you has any of these models stored?? . I asked some people in DA who might have her but they said that they don't.

Thank you.
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Iron Bull (Romance) from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Copyrighted by Bioware/EA

Includes alternate torso diffuse

Can u not do creepy stuff plz

Download
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here