Dragon's Dogma

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Re: Dragon's Dogma

Post by raidergale »

Eyra (August 21st, 2013)

- Leveled up to 66
- Equipped a far better staff... DON'T LET HER DIE NOW, the resurrection effect is gone :pi:

Can you gift Bitterblack items? Because I got that staff two times :pi: It has a base magic stat of 870 and a constant fire effect :P
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

raidergale wrote:Eyra (August 21st, 2013)

- Leveled up to 66
- Equipped a far better staff... DON'T LET HER DIE NOW, the resurrection effect is gone :pi:

Can you gift Bitterblack items? Because I got that staff two times :pi: It has a base magic stat of 870 and a constant fire effect :P
i tried but the game wont let me equip them on your characters :? i have so many duplicated bitterblack weapons

Saskia (August 22nd, 2013)

- Leveled up to 117.
- Upgraded Dragonwing Circlet to 3 star.
- Changed inclination to Scather + Utilitarian. more effective in battle now :thumbup:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Time for me to morest your pawns!

:evillaugh:

But yeah, pretty damn awesome Sony got this game to come for free on EU PS+.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

I haven't played in a while, so my pawn is still lv.66 :okay: I will play again sometime :XD:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Both Oilman and Pasta-Tan's pawns have certainly helped me out quite a bit. :ggl:

Since I play as a Strider, I just sit back and let them blaze through for me. :LOL:

If you ever see a low level Mage called "Minami" that looks like Bianca from Dragon Quest, that's my pawn. :runcry:

She could do with some help if anyone is willing to try. :lol: :please: :(
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
riccochet
Porter
Custom Rank: Low Poly Porter

Post by riccochet »

I'll keep a look out for her, then recruit her, bend her over a table and introduce her to my d....

double blades :lick:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

If you happen to be a certain horseman, she will love you long time for sure. :ggl: :ggl: :ggl:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So after about 7 long attempts, I finally beat that stupid dragon at Devilfire Grove.

Cheesing my way using the rocks and trees of course to make it fly back and forth of course. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Woah, pretty early to tackle a dragon Hentai! :P
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah that "Drake" can be bit of a bitch at lower levels, but then Von and Pasta-Tan's Pawns were my overpowered meatshields. :LOL:

It's a damn good thing Pawns from people in your Friend's List are completely free, so anyone you know of with a high-level or OP one, you can take advantage of and cheat certain things. :P
Dank Buttsen