Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Double Dragon Neon

Post by MisterHentai »

*Waits for the ryonanists to gut punch her*

:ggl: :ggl: :ggl:

:hug2:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

That would actually be 'in-character' (for a change), so, yeah... :|

:lol:

Glad you like the model, have fun. :XD:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

She gat legs. ;) :ggl:

And she becomes so hilariously awesome later on too. :lol:

:high:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Idk, still need to buy the game but I will do that soon. :P
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

+ a local buddy to help you through too. :P
Dank Buttsen

Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Yeah, local coop is one of the reasons I am interested in it. :D It's strange, but the most entertaining games are usually the downloadable ones or the cheaper retail ones (that go down in price really fast as well), like LEGO or the new Rayman games. Those expensive 'epic cinematic experience' games aren't that 'fun' to be honest... everthing feels so forced. :?
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

To generalise it, once you played one, it feels like you've played them all. Too much like blockbuster movies with all the usual tropes thrown in. :P

But then the same can also be said for these smaller games, but it's mainly the easier, quick pick up and play, and just old-school-ness that makes them appealing too. :)

Still, I do hope Double Dragon Neon gets an online mode patch. The game REALLY needs it. :(
Dank Buttsen

Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

True, they can entertain you for one playthrough only, but after that they don't have much to offer. Usually I can't be arsed to play trough the game again, since I already know what will happen and when you take out all the 'omg the building is collapsing! *camera shakes like crazy* you should feel dizzy and scared now!' moments, there isn't much left to be honest. I only played the new Tomb Raider game once. :pi:
But I'm glad that there is still enough to choose from (you just need to know where to look), and we can always (re)play old games in case we get bored. :)

Yeah, I hope they haven't forgotten about it. :?
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yep, as enjoyable as Tomb Raider 2013 was in some ways, that game is definitely a perfect example. :pi:

Oh and Marian's cheerful face........ :LOL:

It should totally be used as a new emoticon now. :lol:

These models also look great under certain lighting conditions, really brings out their cartoony look, although her face seems to glow like a ghost over everything. :lol:

Dank Buttsen

ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Nice work, L2R. Obscure game support is cool.

@H, is she as derpy as that pic in game? :LOL: