Final Fantasy Models

Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Runa

Re: Final Fantasy Models

Post by Runa »

Just watched a video. The Tidus from the remake doesn't look that different from the one we have lol :lol: anyway let's see! I suppose they increased the polygons.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah it's mainly just an upscale like most other HD remasters have been. Really, nothing that too special that even an emulator on PC could so as well. But hey, least it is a legitimate way, and not to mention other little things like modern widescreen ratio and all that too.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Runa

Post by Runa »

Yep! I wish they made FFVII for PS3 like they wanted to... with HD CG models >_< not to mention the forgotten Versus XIII...
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Versus XIII is still in develpment, they are just taking a LONG ass time.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Runa

Post by Runa »

LOL, the first trailer was in 2006 XD very long! Maybe they just try to make too many games all together? :P
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I think the last major trailer and with gameplay too was like back in 2011. :lol:

Whatever their ambitions are for this game, and whilst some of it sounds great on paper, they better not screw it up. FFXII took 5 years and whilst some people didn't like it, I personally did. Hopefully this can give me the same feeling.
Dank Buttsen

Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

Runa wrote:Cloud :3 thanks!

I was wondering, is somebody going to port Tidus from FF10 or Hope from FF13-2? Because I was thinking to make an HD version of them, since the models available don't have a good quality at all...
No prob ! ^_^

anyways I think the only one who ported Tidus was Grotesque from TRF and the model only had diffuse. :) Hope was being worked on by Daz but he never continued it xD
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
Runa

Post by Runa »

Waiting for the new HQ Tidus from the remake I could modify that model and add the other maps to make it look better :D if nobody's working on Hope I can port him.
motherofass

Post by motherofass »

.:Someone:. wrote:
Serah from Final Fantasy XIII-2
Property of Square Enix
I do not own anything.
Use for in-character fanart only.
* reup of rexils model, few more bones set to used and redid a few textures
Download
MOD EDIT: link is dead
Thanks for the re-up, do you have any of his others? Like bikini Serah or Hope, I can only find recolored versions :/
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Aerith from Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Copyrighted by Square Enix

Download

*reupload of a model by rexil, fixed the right shoulder bones (1 and 2 were reversed), and fixed few spots on some lightmaps.
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here