Dead or Alive Series Models

Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Dead or Alive 5 - XPS only

Post by Love2Raid »

Oh boy, they gonna be maaaad, lol. :lol:

Thanks! Oh, right, adjusters aren't really needed but if they are already there then they must be made 'available' (in other words, don't make them 'unused' XD). I took the thigh area bones and weights from that SCIV nude base rig model, which worked surprisingly well. That's also why I uploaded her in the first place, of course, so that others could use her for (DOA5) model rigging. ;)

The top half didn't work out that great on the other hand, so I decided to redo all of that and ditch the shoulder adjuster bones. Much easier to work with. ;)

XNALara versions are ready, I'll just dump those in the other thread and call it a night! (No, I'm just gonna play on my 360. :lol: )
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

I just checked now, 7 guests! LOL! Guys more perverted than me are on the prowl right now ha ha ha.

I'll start working on that Dural mod very soon, gotta use that nude body somehow... and in more ways than one LOL!!!

Hentai is also awfully quiet, prolly fapping in front of his PC right now LMAO!
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Love2Raid

Tina Armstrong - Bathingsuit

Post by Love2Raid »

right-click on pic to view full version
Tina Armstrong - Dead or Alive 5 - c Tecmo/Team Ninja
Bathingsuit costume (default version and 'wet' version incl)

XNALara version (XPS version here)
---
Thanks to (tomb)raidergale for the model. I rigged her with a SoulCalibur IV skeleton as base (modified), so credit to Project Soul and Namco for that. Special thanks to XNAaraL for all the help and support he has given to me with this model and the work he has done for the XNA community in general for all these years. This one is for you. < 3 Wet version is dedicated to the master of wet skin mods, zipper/7ipper. < 3 :-P

Only for educational purposes and fanart. You are not allowed to make money with this in any way!!

:!: IMPORTANT :!:
- check the readme XD

Other outfits will follow soon, enjoy. :)

DOWNLOAD

p.s.

- do NOT re-distribute or re-upload
- contact me about bugs and/or suggestions
;)
Love2Raid

Tina Armstrong - Bikini

Post by Love2Raid »

right-click on pic to view full version
Tina Armstrong - Dead or Alive 5 - c Tecmo/Team Ninja
Bikini costume (default version and 'wet' version incl)

XNALara version (XPS version here)
---
Thanks to TRDaz for the model. I rigged her with a SoulCalibur IV skeleton as base (modified), so credit to Project Soul and Namco for that.

Only for educational purposes and fanart. You are not allowed to make money with this in any way!!

:!: IMPORTANT :!:
- check the readme for advice and other things

Other outfits will follow soon, enjoy. :)

DOWNLOAD

p.s.

- do NOT re-distribute or re-upload
- contact me about bugs and/or suggestions
;)

Edit: I accidentally left some useless ribbon bones in there, made them unused now. Anyone who cares can dl her again.
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

*dead*
:lol: :lol:!!!!

Yep, such an exciting night. :evillaugh:

Btw the XNALara versions are available now, for those who refuse to use XPS for some reason. :P
(Can't use the same sexy post-processing paramaters though! :P)

Yes, you should try to make that, it will be awesome. :D
I don't think it will be very hard to do either, just use the render group 26 so you don't even have to bake any lightmaps or whatever. :lol:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yes I am quiet because I am too fixated on her at the moment.

As you rightfully said, I am fapping to one of the hottest blonde videogame characters ever! :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Yep, got those too. Thankies again!

I'm currently looking up some docs on that metallic shader. I'd like to use the reflective properties too, so I can give her that liquid metal look. I'm still wondering how I'd go about with the textures though. Was thinking of using the default textures and will make it look metallic.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

I wonder if you Admins/Mods can see the IP address of the lurkers, see which ones are from Japan. :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

MisterHentai wrote:I wonder if you Admins/Mods can see the IP address of the lurkers, see which ones are from Japan. :lol:
No, maybe the admin can. :lol:
iheartibuki wrote:Yep, got those too. Thankies again!

I'm currently looking up some docs on that metallic shader. I'd like to use the reflective properties too, so I can give her that liquid metal look. I'm still wondering how I'd go about with the textures though. Was thinking of using the default textures and will make it look metallic.
You're welcome!

Oh yeah, you could. If you turn up the effect high enough, you barely see anything of the diffuse texture. ;)
Just try some things and see what looks best. That's the fun part of XNALara porting. :D
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Re: Dead or Alive Series Models

Post by Bluej97 »

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much ! I'm DLing her right now !
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-