Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Mass Effect Series Models

Post by semory »

i can't imagine why anyone would want to nudify that lol
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

If it's female humanoid form with b00bies and vajayjay...... then it's okay! :thumbup:

And Asari's are sexy! :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

Tela was quite a popular char, since she was the first living Spectre since Saren we could meet. She was probably the first to call out Shepard on their bullshit and teaming up with Cerberus, and a typical lawful evil, and pretty badass, and that, by default, makes her an immediate headswap candidate. Her face is morphed ingame, we have to count on someone skilled to sculpt facial features and retexture so she won't look too much like Liara (Liara's face is a default for all asari), and there it is :)

Well, and then she's a mid-boss and we kill her.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Asari's :gustamucho:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
bg106

Post by bg106 »

I love Max Effect models.
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

Something I made quite long ago, but never shared. Karin's look-alike, best thing I could pull off. Looks quite authentic if you don't forget that human beings have eyelids and they should be posed too. I dusted it off a little, and here you go.
DOWNLOAD

All rights reserved by BioWare and Electronics arts. Uploaded for fanart and educational purposes. Do not claim ownership, do not use for commercial purposes under any circumstances.
Texture mods used:
Suit by yours truly.
Eyes by yours truly.
athies612: eyelashes
I included the white med suit body texture, but it is original, thus crap quality.
The_Chronicle_GER
Custom Rank: Hunter with a dragon

Post by The_Chronicle_GER »

*blows the dust away*

I tried to download the Liara T'Soni model with Alt Armor (Post #2 in this thread) but the link's dead... Is there another chance to get it?
The_Chronicle_GER
Custom Rank: Hunter with a dragon

Post by The_Chronicle_GER »

The_Chronicle_GER wrote:*blows the dust away*

I tried to download the Liara T'Soni model with Alt Armor (Post #2 in this thread) but the link's dead... Is there another chance to get it?
The quoted post is solved - I found her by myself. But I've got a new problem...

Does anyone happen to have the Datapad model from Mass Effect 3 lying around? Tried downloading this one, but I get a file not found error...