Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Re: DmC (Devil May Cry)

Post by Love2Raid »

Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Oh never mind, I thought you were going to rig all of them, lol, but it's only one particular model. :evillaugh:
Carry on then. :p
Runa

Post by Runa »

I have Dante, Kat and other stuff in my wip list since ages. I'm pissed to see that Dante was already released on DA... but I'm not gonna stop. Even because we care about quality here, more than speed and such.

I just hate when people ask me: "but didn't 'user' release this yesterday?"

Yes, but maybe they should start to read my WIP list. Anyway, apart from the default version, four more versions of him will be ported. Same for Kat, monsters and other stuff :D
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Runa

Harpy

Post by Runa »

And let's start to give this thread a life! First DmC port:

Harpy

Fully owned by Ninja Theory and CAPCOM[/b]

Download here https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=2 ... eJSW-TDp9E[/img]
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

If people are satisfied with rushed, shitty ports, let them. I will happily wait for your version, because I know it will be superior. Take all the time you need and thanks for that demon model! :hug:
Runa

Post by Runa »

Welcome! ^_^

And yeah, I don't really care that much if people want to work on something I want to work on as well. I mean, everyone is free to do what he wants! But I just can't stand when people think I stole the idea >_> happened with the Credo model, when someone asked me why I ported it since MrGameboy already released it.
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Outside of this forum, nobody gives a damn about wip lists anymore, lol. And you are right, it doesn't really matter. There is also no point in trying to beat them (when it comes to speed), because a decent port takes time and dedication. It won't look much better than theirs, otherwise, haha. There are still enough people who are willing to wait for good quality. Those that don't care, are the same ones who make renders that look like crap.
What you could do, is post a w.i.p. picture the moment you start on something, if you don't want people to think that you 'stole' the idea. (I personally don't get why you even care, lol. :P )
Runa

Post by Runa »

lol yeah XD that's what I actually did before. I posted a render of Dante (naked version :P only portrait though. Still static) saying that I was gonna work on that. And well, if they're gonna ask me why am I porting the same stuff again, I think I won't give a s**t...