MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Icarus

Post by MisterHentai »

Dang!

You seem to be on a sechzy NPC role lately. :LOL: :ggl:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
rexil
Porter
Custom Rank: Hu3Hu3

Post by rexil »

MisterHentai wrote:Dang!

You seem to be on a sechzy NPC role lately. :LOL: :ggl:
I luv sechzy NPC's :faphand:
┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░Why so Serious?┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

She's fabulous. :oh:
Runa

Post by Runa »

Omg she's beautiful O___O

I checked on Google and noticed a lot of awesome stuff that might turn out useful for my personal things and projects. Is the client heavy (TERA-like) and the extraction hard?
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
rexil
Porter

Post by rexil »

Runa wrote:Omg she's beautiful O___O

I checked on Google and noticed a lot of awesome stuff that might turn out useful for my personal things and projects. Is the client heavy (TERA-like) and the extraction hard?
Client is aroud 6~7gb, there's a unpacker on xentax, models can be opened in Noesis with .cgf plugin.
You'll just have to dig for working links to get the client, the version I have is the first OBT client. the links chrrox posted on xentax are all down and I didn't find a way to register for an account to download the new client :/
Runa

Post by Runa »

rexil wrote:

Client is aroud 6~7gb, there's a unpacker on xentax, models can be opened in Noesis with .cgf plugin.
You'll just have to dig for working links to get the client, the version I have is the first OBT client. the links chrrox posted on xentax are all down and I didn't find a way to register for an account to download the new client :/
Oh meh :\ well then I'll try to find it, thanks!

EDIT: I think he updated the links...? I tried the first part and it works for me ┬░_┬░
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
rexil
Porter

Post by rexil »

Runa wrote:
rexil wrote:

Oh meh :\ well then I'll try to find it, thanks!

EDIT: I think he updated the links...? I tried the first part and it works for me ┬░_┬░
xD nice, I'll download then they should be a newer version if they are working :) thanks
rexil
Porter

Post by rexil »